Terms and Conditions
Your booking with Calypso Azahar is subject to compliance with the Terms and Conditions outlined below. It is important that you read and understand these Terms prior to making any bookings with us.
By making a booking, you acknowledge and agree to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
1. Terms of Payment
1.1. Your reservation shall be confirmed only when the management has received the full payment of the amount for the booking of the property.
The booking amount comprises of the full rent for the property in addition to a standard refundable security deposit of 150 € and a one-time housekeeping fee of 50 €.
The booking amount has to be deposited via bank transfer. The management will send you the bank details once you make a booking.
1.2. The security deposit of 150 € will be released once the management has confirmed on your notice to departure that the property inclusive of its furniture and equipment is unharmed and has not been damaged.
To avoid any conflict, the inspection will be conducted by the management in your presence. If the property is found to be harmed, the management shall settle the matters there and then, within the premises of the property. In case of the damage exceeding 150 €, an invoice will be sent to you stipulating the conditions of reimbursement. Your failure to compensate for the damage may lead to legal action.
2. Terms of Cancellation
2.1. Charges may apply in case of cancellation, depending on the time before departure and the period of the booking. You shall be clearly and fully informed before making any booking.
2.2. The request for cancellation, if any, should be made by email.
3. Terms of Booking
3.1. The booking has to be be made for a minimum of 7 nights at any time of the year.
3.2. The guests are allowed to check-in post 3pm and the check-out time is 11am. The check-out time will be strictly enforced on all bookings.
3.3. The guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit as had been informed to the management at the time of booking.
4. Terms of Occupation
- The property can only be used for residential purposes. The property will not act as the venue of any public gathering, parties or otherwise.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment.
- We request you to be considerate about your neighbours. Consequently, we do not allow loud music and noises from any of our guests.
- Please inform the management immediately in case any furniture, appliances or kitchenware gets damaged.
- In case your designated key to the property is lost or misplaced, please notify the management to acquire another. The cost of the lost or misplaced key shall be charged against your security deposit, as the lock of the apartment will have to be replaced.
- The guests are forbidden from sitting on the baluster bars located at the terrace. The management waives off any liability against any accident that might happen to the guests if they fall off the baluster bar.
- We practice a safe and hygienic garbage disposal system. The guests are expected to comply with the same and not throw their garbage over the balcony or in the open.
- If there is excessive garbage created by the guests, the guests need to remove it from the property themselves. If there is excessive garbage left for the housekeeping to clean, the management reserves the right to impose a collection charge exclusive of the housekeeping fee.
- The guests will not flush anything down the toilet other than toilet paper.
- There will be no housekeeping services during the extent of your stay. Linens and bath towels will be provided at the beginning of your stay. Exclusive housekeeping service shall not be provided. The linens and towels provided to you will not be used outside the premises of the property. We request the guests to bring their own beach towels.
- Please notify the property manager immediately of any issues, concerns or complaints which might arise during your stay.
We will strive to do our best to assist you in all ways we can!